Why don’t pure cotton towels absorb water and how to solve it?
Why don’t pure cotton towels absorb water? Many customers will ask why some cotton towels do not absorb water after being put in the water? And some cotton hotel towels dripped with a drop of water, the water immediately seeped into the loops? Because in the process of processing the hotel’s cotton durability microfiber printing beach towel factory price, an auxiliary agent: softener is used.
Softener is a chemical substance that can change the static and dynamic friction coefficient of fiber. When the static friction coefficient is changed, the hand feels smooth and easy to move on the fiber or fabric; when the dynamic friction coefficient is changed, the fine structure between the fibers is easy to move with each other, that is, the fiber or the fabric is easy to deform. The combined feeling of the two is soft.
The characteristics of general household super water-absorbent microfiber bath towel quotation are: the density is thin, the square gram is thin, so the gap between the loops and the loops is large, and the general water absorption will be very good. In order to make the service life of the hotel towels longer, its The characteristics are as follows: the square gram is heavy, the density is dense, the gap between the loops is relatively small, so in order to increase its comfort, a softener must be added, and the main component of the softener is silicone oil. Normally, it is finished twice with water. After that, the water absorption of the cotton towel itself will be restored, but if you feel that there is still a distance from the water absorption you require, three methods that are easier to operate are now sorted out, for reference only:
- Add 1-2g of caustic soda per kilogram through the soft water of 80°-100°C, and wash it every half an hour. Each washing is expected to remove 30%-50% of the softener. Washing the product more than twice will gradually decrease. It is expected that water absorption will reach within 10 seconds after three washings.
- Boil for half an hour with high temperature water of 80°-100°C.
- High temperature of 100 degrees for half an hour.
The principle of the above method is very simple, that is, use high temperature to melt the softener. Hotel delicate printed waffle microfiber towel quotation are also handmade woven products. The yarn count is relatively delicate and requires our usual careful maintenance and care. We will choose polyester in the future.
- Please try to choose a mild detergent. Avoid pouring the detergent directly on the towel product, otherwise, the remaining detergent liquid will change the color of the towel. Minimize the use of chlorine bleach.
- It is recommended to avoid using oil, which affects the water absorption of the towel.
- The washed cotton towels are rolled and dried in the dryer to 80% dry, so that the cotton towels are more fluffy and soft, but the time should not be too long.