Notes Of Geotextile Construction
- Geotextile can only be cut with filament nonwoven geotextile for sale knives (hook knives). If cut within the site, special protective measures should be taken for other materials to stop unnecessary damage caused by cutting geotextile.
- While laying polypropylene nonwoven geotextile, all necessary measures must be taken to stop damage to the underlying material.
- When laying geotextile, care must be taken to not let materials which will damage geotextiles, like stones, large amounts of dust or moisture, block drainage channels or filter screens, or cause difficulties within the following connection, enter the geotextile or geotextile.
- After installation, visually inspect all geotextile to work out all damaged surfaces, mark and repair the surface and confirm that there are not any foreign substances, like broken needles, which will cause damage.
- The connection of wholesale polypropylene nonwoven geotextile shall follow the subsequent rules: under normal circumstances, there shall be no horizontal connection on the slope (the connection shall not intersect with the contour of the slope), except where repaired.
- within the case of suture, the longer-term shall be made from an equivalent material or quite that of filament nonwoven geotextile, and therefore the future shall be made from materials that are immune to chemical ultraviolet rays. There should be a transparent color difference between the stitching and therefore the geotextile for straightforward inspection.
- Special attention should be paid to suturing during installation to make sure that no gravel from soil or gravel overburden enters the center of geotextiles.