Features And Application Of Bentonite Geosynthetic Clay Liner
The mineralogical name of bentonite is montmorillonite. Natural bentonite is often divided into sodium-based and calcium-based consistent with its chemical composition. Bentonite has the characteristics of water swelling. Generally, when calcium-based bentonite expands, its expansion is merely about 3 times its own volume. The sodium-based bentonite is locked within the middle of two layers of geosynthetics to guard and reinforce it. it’s GCL that features a certain overall lastingness. Product performance products have permanent waterproof, compactness, simple construction, not suffering from temperature and good environmental performance.
Application Of wholesale bentonite geosynthetic clay liner
- Municipal works, underground works of Metro and buildings and seepage prevention of roof cisterns.
- Environmental protection and sanitation, domestic waste landfill, sewage treatment plant, industrial waste.
- Water conservancy, seepage prevention, leak plugging and reinforcement of embankments and dams of rivers, lakes, and reservoirs.
- Seepage control of ponds in Garden reservoir golf links.
- Anti-seepage and anti-leakage of petrochemical, mining and other fields.