Advantages and disadvantages of traditional raymond mill
Raymond mill is known to be one of the machines with the widest application in the powder grinding and processing industry. According to the department statistics, the occupancy of raymond mill among the domestic powder grinding machines is over 70%. And the reason why it is so popular and durable lies in its superior advantages:
- 1. The whole plant is a vertical structure of strong systematic characteristic, so it occupies small area. From crushing of raw material to grinding and packing is an independent production system.
- 2. Compared with other milling plants, its passing ratio achieves 99%, this is what other mill cannot reach.
- 3. Driving system of main frame adopts airtight gearing and pulley, drives smoothly and operates reliably.
- 4. Main parts of the whole plant are made from cast and steel of high quality. The technique is so subtly that insures the durability of whole plant.
- 5. The electric control system is centralized controlled, so the automaticity is high, no people are needed in the operating room.
- 6. Low dust pollution, smoothly running.
- 7. The use of electromagnetic vibrating feeder to feed evenly, easy to adjust, small size, light weight, fuel-efficient power-saving, easy to maintain.
In spite of all these advantages, with the development of science and technology and the increase of market demands, the disadvantages of Raymond mill become more and more obvious:
- 1. The fineness and the classification precision are is relatively, so that it cannot satisfy the customers needs.
- 2. The pollution of powder dust is serious and the loss of final products is also huge.
- 3. The energy consumption is high.